Want to be profitable when betting on the NFL? In this episode of How to Bet on Sports with Teddy Covers and Minty Bets, Teddy shares some of his personal NFL Betting Tips:
– It’s not about how good teams are. It’s about how good teams are relative to their market value.
– Bet ON good teams and bet against bad ones.
– Know the stats that matter.
– Markets will react to spots: letdowns, lookaheads, sandwiches, step-ups, and step-downs.
– You can’t get on the public sides every week, especially for the big TV games.
– Know the math.
– Positive long term subsets matter.
– Value ebbs and flows.
– Line shop and money management.
👍 You can get free sports picks and betting tips direct from Vegas by following the WagerTalk handicappers on Twitter:
► Kelly Stewart:
► Minty Bets:
► Marco D’Angelo:
► Ralph Michaels:
► Teddy Covers:
► Bryan Leonard:
► Bruce Marshall:
► Tony Finn:
► Gianni the Greek (VR/Ace):
👍 Stay connected with WagerTalk:
👇 Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to WagerTalk TV, 🔔 CLICK the Bell and never miss an episode 👇
❤️ iHeart Radio:
🍎 Apple Podcasts:
#NFLBetting #NFLTips #FootballBetting